High protein fish jerky made from sustainable seafood!
OneForNeptune’s products are sourced only from small-scale US West coast fisheries and have 100% sourcing traceability. They use only fresh, sustainable, natural ingredients. All products are gluten-free, free of preservatives (including nitrates), dairy-free and non-GMO. Marine scientist and researcher of sustainable aquaculture, Nick Mendoza, created OneForNeptune to help foster a healthier, more sustainable relationship with the ocean.
They are committed to being a 1% For the Planet Company, contributing to fishery and aquaculture development projects and promoting their importance. OneForNeptune, winner of the Stavis Seafoods ICX prize at the Fish 2.0 Global Seafood Innovation Forum at Stanford University, is part of a dedicated community of harvesters, industry members and advocates working toward better solutions in seafood.
Wait, there’s more!
- Award winning flavors…its incredible how good their fish jerky tastes!
- 25 grams of protein and 560 mg of Omega 3 in every pack!
- Snackable seafood for when you’re on-the-go.
- Higher protein than beef jerky with half the calories and almost no saturated fat.
- 100x the vital brain-building omega-3 fatty acids than beef, 12x chicken and 2x Atlantic cod.
- Rich source of vitamins and important micronutrients like Selenium and vitamins D & E.
Better for us and better for the sea.