This recipe takes an all-time favorite and gives it a yummy twist. These cookies are soft and chewy with amazing cinnamon and vanilla flavors. The goat milk caramel sauce takes it to another level. My kids love these cookies with a scoop (or two) of vanilla ice cream on the side. Btw, I highly recommend drizzling some of the goat milk caramel sauce over the ice cream. You won’t regret it!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Makes about 2-3 dozen cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) Vanilla Bean Goat Milk Caramel Sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla, and goat milk caramel sauce. Cream for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, stir together sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into small balls until round and smooth. Roll balls in the cinnamon sugar mixture until thoroughly covered.
- Place on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Gently press down on the center of each ball to make a flatter cookie, if desired. Bake for 8-10 minutes. The cookies should look raw between the cracks and look slightly underdone. Let cool for 2 several minutes on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle additional goat milk caramel sauce on top of each cookie, if desired.